Monday, August 12, 2019

Fashion Coma

Fashion Coma 

T-shirt’s are great for casual wear are just chilling around the house. You would not think that a T-shirt can be dressed up right🤷🏿‍♀️. T-shirts  can be dress up believe it not lol. You  can pull that look off with a pair of heels instead of sneakers. Usually when I wear T-shirt’s I wear it with some sneakers but this time I switch it up. I switch it up so it could look a little more classy just a tad bit  lol. Actually to be honest I think my idea worked I actually loved it. But everybody had there own opinion right?

T-shirt 

I just went with a basic polo T-shirt and actually that is a men’s T-shirt that I purchase from TJ Maxx.
So I no y’all thinking 🤔 well why she get a man shirt for lol.? Well to answer that question I like the way the men’s T-shirt hang. Plus when wearing tshirts most of the time I like to tie them up. When tieing T-shirt’s up they actually like way more fancy.

Jeans 

I just went with a basic skinny leg jeans nothing too fancy are anything. I look stretch jeans they are more comfortable then a regular jean. So basically I like jeans that fit like leggings. I just love to be comfortable in general lol.


T-shirt- TJ Maxx
Sandals-JCPenny
Jeans-Rue21
Hat- Giftshop
Earrings- I handmade my earrings myself. Check out Amlanis Creations on fb!!

9 comments:

  1. I’m a simple girl who loves dressing up a simple white T-shirt !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is simple yet stylish, the ha and statement earrings are the icing on the cake

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking very nice in these 👗

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fashion buyer you work hand in hand with designers, merchandisers and other key people to select what pieces to present to consumers and ensure that best-sellers are continually available. Limelight Summer Collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. bonanza satrangi sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Military style garments and embellishments are still amazingly well known among masses. check out this site

    ReplyDelete