Monday, August 26, 2019

Fashionable Twins

Fashionable Twins 

Hello ladies/gents!!!! Yesterday me and my daughter attending my grandmother birthday dinner. It was awesome we had a great time surrounded my love, great food, and great family. I was telling my daughter that I wonted us to wear something similar. So we start looking throughout our closets and we both made it happen. Which was a great thing right? We hardly ever can find stuff that is similar for us to wear alike. I absolutely love when we wear stuff that is the same colors are the same outfit. I think it is so so cute and unique. Mother/ daughter relationship is forever I love my baby more then life itself. That is my best friend and daughter forever and always❤️😍❤️.





















     

                   Black and White Is Fashionable 

                                         

I absolutely love black and white. I think I have told y’all that many time throughout my blog. It is so versatile.Black and white goes with a lot of different colors. Your choices is endless. My daughter had on a black/ white romper made with shorts. Instead of putting her hairbow on her hair she was very unique. My baby put it on her waist. I told her I said baby that’s different lol I didn’t no anything about that style. My baby was telling me that a lot of people wear the stretchable bows around the waist so it can be a bracelet. I was like that’s cool and different.I would not have never thought of it like that. Let me go get us some more lol so we can start wearing them as bracelets. You no I love a new style I absolutely sure do.I am actually wearing a maroon bodysuits that I actually purchase from Charlotte Russe years ago. I decided to pair it up with some super comfortable wide legs pants that is black and white.Honey when I tell you these pants feel like pajama pants oh they really do. Super comfortable I love them I just need to wear them more. I actually don’t wore them as often as I should. Let me rethink that lol yess I will be wearing them more and more. Comfort at its best!!!


              Styling Our Shoes 

The shoes we are wearing I purchase them from target sometimes this summer. My daughter paired her outfit up with some maroon fancy sandals. That is absolutely adorable. I paired my outfit up with some black platform sandals. I am glad they was platform honey lol to give me some height. I am tall y’all now lol. Well not for forever just for a moment lol ha ha ha.

Thanks again guys for reading my blog.You all have a wonderful day ❤️😍❤️


    

2 comments:

  1. Y'all are too cute, almost perfectly matching outfits. This is how I don't lose my kids in public...lol, we usually all wear the same color shirt. Say pink or purple, some color that not everyone is wearing! But we are also the family that wears a whole lot of black. Great post, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love black and white - definitely my go to when it comes to outfit colours! You two are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete