Thursday, August 29, 2019

Fashion, Lipstick, and Me

Fashion, Lipstick, and Me

Denim Jackets are a girls/ women bestfriend right? While I would say that is a yesss because denim jackets will never go out of style. Denim jackets been in style for years and years too come. I have always own a denim jacket from childhood up to adulthood.When I tell you that you can never go wrong with a denim jacket I mean that lol. A lot of people prefer the darker denim jacket but honestly I love both. Are why not get both right? You can switch it up as well.You  don’t always have to wear the dark denim one all the time. Me personally I like a denim jacket that has a lot of stretch in it because they are a lot more comfortable too me then the regular denim jackets. Denim jackets can be purchasing all over the place. I absolutely see them all the time when I am out shopping. I will put one out for a mile away lol that is how I no they are everywhere. So basically that tell you right there they are not hard too find at all. I challenge you all to go out in purchase one if you do not already own one.I promise you will love it. That will be your best purchase ever seriously πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I no because it was mine you guys.


Styling My Denim Jacket

As you already no the denim jacket is versatile. So with that being said it is endless amount of ways you can style this jacket right?Well yess style it how you prefer to rock it and how you comfortable with styling it. I just decided to style mines as a actually blouse.Remember I told you there are a variety of wats too style it. It was actually my first time wearing it as a blouse because I normally just layered it over a top.This time I wonted to go for a different look something more stylish you no. While yes I no you all feel me on that. When it come to fashion ladies/gents think outside the box. Don’t wear fashion let fashion wear you. For this look I made my denim jacket as a off the shoulder as well to take it up a notch. I style it was done denim Bermuda shorts, red booties, and let’s not forget my straw hat with some red booties.
Thanks for stopping by to read my blog. Until next times ladies/gents😍❤️πŸ‘ŒπŸΏ

No comments:

Post a Comment