Friday, October 4, 2019

Accessories Takeover

                Accessories Takeover 

Hello ladies/gents 🤚🏿. I hope you all are well. On the blog today I will like to discuss picking out the right accessories to compliment your outfit. First and foremost I absolutely love accessories.I have so so many accessories that I don’t even no wat to do with them lol. I honestly do not like boring accessories. I usually like my earrings are bracelets to make a pop of color.The more color the more better right? Yes I no that is right you guys. I am a hoop type of chick for the most part. Sometimes I will step outside the box. Stepping outside the box is always great idea to do from time to time. I make accessories so that is always a good think. I get to design wat I would like and wat will look best with all my outfits. So that is a pleasure getting to make exactly wat you won’t and how you won’t it. You all can check me out on www.AmlanisCreations.etsy.com for all your jewelry needs.


                           Colorful Earrings                  


                           

                             Cheetah Print Earrings


                                 

Camoflauge Earrings 


Thank you ladies/gents for reading my blog ❤️👌🏿. 
I have a ton of earrings these are just a few that I have made. Again check out my website at www.AmlanisCreations.etsy.com



2 comments:

  1. People like this usually stay away from all kinds of parabens to be on the safer side. Though parabens have been used for a long time, there are several rumors going on about paraben. Accountants Sheffield

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these images and info, try Fashion Beret Caps

    ReplyDelete