Friday, October 18, 2019

How to Style Your Sneakers

                             How to Style Your Sneakers

Styling your sneakers is always a challenge sometimes. While just let me say this it can be a challenge for me lol. I say that because I can have a ton of shoes in general and don’t no what in the world I will wear with them. I usually try to get a colorful pair of sneakers as well. Also I will get a black and white pair of sneakers too because the color is very versatile. I always be a huge fan of purchase shoes that is versatile. When purchasing a shoe that is natural color are a black and white colors the options are endless. You can pair these color shoes with just about anything in get away with it that’s wat I love. Remember ladies/gents don’t get me wrong I get catch up on the color of the shoes but honestly I absolutely love comfort as well. Comfort is so so important when purchasing shoes right? I feel like this why purchase a nice shoe on the outside but the inside of the shoe has your feet on fire 🔥🔥🔥. So always go for the comfort too guys lol because sometimes people tend to forget they get caught up in the looks of the store.



                                     Cheetah Print Is In For The Fall 

When styling cheetah print the possibilities are endless. I style the cheetah print pants with a bath suit lol. I no you guys are thinking why, what, and how right? I purchase all black tube tube years old ago I just so happen wonted to wear it with the pants. So therefore I went for it I nicely put it on with my cheetah print pants on top of it. It work out well it too me it was put together nice. How would you guys would have style the cheetah print pants? I would love you all opinion as well. Always a pleasure to get everybody else opinion as well. Seeing cheetah print styles different ways and different colors is always great. Cheetah Print is my favorite print I adore it. What are you guys favorite print? Well I finish this look off with some black/ white that I purchase from finishline. The name of them are Nike Airmax Vapors go check them out. As a matter fact go purchase the shoes they absolutely feel like bed room shoes.

                                          Styling A Dress With Sneakers

Styling a dress with sneakers is always a plus. I no you are thinking dress and sneakers lol.Yes that is correct yes and sneakers. You would not think they will pair up together right? Well honestly I thought the same thing at first. But then I started thinking yes the tye dye black and brown will pair up great with a natural sneakers are black and white sneakers. I went ahead and with with the look and it turn out great. Better then I thought it was going to turn out. So I challenge you ladies to try it as well you willl love it. Some of y’all probably have already tried it are been rocking sneakers with dresses 👗.Dresses can always be dress up are down. I accessories with black leather earrings handmade by me. Check out www.AmlanisCreations.etsy.com for all your accessories needs.

Until next time ladies/gents ❤️


1 comment:

  1. I like your Shoes and it perfectly matches with your outfit. Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete