Sunday, August 4, 2019

Three Ways to Style Denim Shorts

Three Ways to Style Denim Shorts 

Hello guys I was never really a shorts lover. I started kinda getting into shorts this summer. I usually just stick to bermuda shorts. But this summer I was thinking outside the box lol. I just didn’t no how they was going to look on me๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟ‍♀️. But honestly I think they looked pretty good on me. That is just my opinion you no. These shorts come from torrid. It was honestly my first time ordering from torrid. But overall the shorts is a pretty good quality and feel comfortable. I will wore these shorts multiple summers probably. I like to get a lot of use out my clothes if I can. But that is not always it just depends.If you have not checked out Torrid before go check it out. They have a lot of cute things too choose from. They have a lot of good sales as well. I like to catch Torrid when they having a good sale. That way you can save as many coins as possible lol and also get more for your money. Who don’t like to get more for the money. I can’t some for anybody else but I no I do lol. Do y’all feel me? 
 

Accessories

I purchase the black sandals from boohoo.Boohoo has really good sales. They usually have 50 percent off the entire website, which is great. My Tommy Hilfiger sneakers I purchase from Belks online I had been looking at them for a while. I finally broke down and got them. I was not going to be happy unless I had them. They was on sale for about 32.99 I believe regular 74.99 which is a awesome sale. I am actually not big on name brand like I use too. I most say I love Tommy Hilfiger. I been wearing Tommy Hilfiger as a kid as well. It been around for a very very long time. I must say it will never go out of style.

My Blouses 

I purchase the colorful long sleeve top from Its Fashion Metro.
 My red blazer I purchase from Ross years ago.I paired the red blazer up with a white tank top that I purchase from Old Navy. The long sleeve red thin sweater I purchase from Charlotte Russe a long time ago. So I figured I could pair it up with this shorts as well. Now I no y’all thinking lol it’s too hot for long sleeve right now honey. Yess I am totally aware of that lol. But at the same time I am thinking more at night because sometimes it cool down at night. So you can throw it on with some heels are sneakers. Put on some cute earrings and get it moving. That is a cute outfit right there honey.


Thank you for reading my blog guys. Until next times ladies/gents ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฟ❤️.

 Also if you have any question be sure to let me no I will be more then happy to answer them. 

What the next blog should be about guys?




1 comment:

  1. I love torrid myself and those shorts are super cute! I haven't bought a pair in quite some time it you are making me change my mind! I have a birthday outfit to plan �� oh the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete