Sunday, August 4, 2019

Fashion At It’s Finest

Who Inspires You As Far As Fashion 

Hello guys as far as fashion go I must say that my couisn Brandon(Murdock).
Brandon inspires me so so much when it comes to fashions. Everything he puts together looks absolutely stunning. When I say that I truly mean that too lol I ain’t saying it just to be saying it. He most definitely kill the scene every time. I look forward to seeing wat Murdock will have on. I already no it is going to be fly as ever. I still be wonting to actually lay eyes on his outfit lol you feel wat I am saying🤷🏿‍♀️👌🏿. I no a lot of people look up to celebrities for fashion/tips are fashion styles but not me I look to my couisn for all my fashion needs. Not saying celebrities don’t have a sense of style because they do as well. But honestly I don’t personal no any of them are meet them in real life so that probably has a lot too do with it. It’s a few celebrities stylist that be killing it as well. But my all time favorite is my couisn Murdock more like a sister/brother bond. I tell him all the time he style is 🔥🔥🔥. He probably get tired of me saying that lol 🤦🏿‍♀️but he will be just fine. Murdock style so crazy I can give him a trash bag to wear and he will kill it. Now think about it 🤔 that is somebody with some real style right lol. Yesss he be fresh fresh lol and not I am not bragging I am being real. I give credit when it’s due couisn are not couisn. How many men you no can rock a floral sweatsuit🤷🏿‍♀️. If you guys have a moment go follow this fly guy on ig at 1of1.1985


Until next time guys 👌🏿❤️🤞🏿




1 comment:

  1. I would have to say my late cousin Jordan inspired me as far as Fashion went. He inspired me to let myself choose my fashion and not let what's considered in and out to determine what I enjoy wearing.

    ReplyDelete