Sunday, August 4, 2019

Prom Fashion Ideas

Prom Fashion Ideas 

Hello guys tune in for prom fashion ideas. Most of the time school proms be between March are April. Prom season is so exciting for parents and students. I can’t wait to my daughter gets older enough to go to prom lol she is only 9 years old. I am going to be one excited parent I really am. But I have a lot of years to prepare for that so that is a good thing. Plenty years to get my coins together because she is expensive now so I no you will be more expensive then. My brother went to the prom this year back in March and I was so excited. His niece could not wait to get a picture with him lol. He truly looked really nice for his prom everything fell into place great. He really enjoyed it so that was the main thing. It was his day and his prom so as long as he enjoyed it that his all that matters.


Accessories 

Even though it was not Trey 12th grade prom he still had to go all out 🤷🏿‍♀️🤦🏿‍♀️😂. It was his 11th grade prom. Trey made sure Trey was going to be sharp honey. He would not have had it any other way. He wore a gold angel 👼 necklace around his neck. For his belt he decided to go with a Gucci belt. He also with with some diamond earrings for his ears so they could pop lol. He went with a studded loader shoe that was really really nice. They actually looked pretty comfortable too. He was also wearing a bow tie as well. 


Tuxedo 

As far as his tuxedo with he actually got a skinny fitted tuxedo. Which honestly look really nice
on him since he is slim. I really like the slim fit tuxedo they look amazing on the younger guys.
I am glad that they start making slim fit tuxedo they give you a totally different look when wearing them. 


 Until next time guys ❤️🤞🏿❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment