Sunday, August 4, 2019

Black Skirts Are A Staple

Black Skirts Are A Staple 

I love black skirts they are a major staple to your wardrobe ladies. You can not go wrong with a black 
skirt. Reguardless if it’s a pencil ✏️ skirt, flowy skirt, skater skirt, are just a plain black skirt. Always keep a black skirt and your wardrobe. The options are endless with one. They are very very versatile and can be paired up with anything. When I say anything I mean anything. I decided to pair my black skirt with a blue denim shirt. I always finished the look with some red Gianni Bini booties that I purchase about 4 years ago from Dillard’s. Good quality items last for a long time. You can never go wrong with with quality items I promise you can’t guys. As I can remember I think I put jade these babies on sale for about 80 dollors. These babies was normally 150 so I got a great deal on these.I was so so happy because I was eyeing these for a while. But I knew the price was going to drop. Reguardless if the price was going to drop are not I still was going to get them. Do you ever feel like you have to have something? Yes that’s me I feel like that quite often lol. My color is red anyway because red be popping popping lol. 


Shoes 

I already mention about the red booties so I won’t go any farther in detail. Purchase from Dillard’s and the brand is again Gianni Bini. Suede booties at that and it’s gorgeous in person. Pictures do this bootie no justice at all yall. In case y’all wondering why wear booties and the summer. First off yes I am totally aware that it is summer summer lol. So yes it is most definitely hot hot lol as well. Matter fact this summer is a different kind of hot 🔥🔥🔥. Later on in the evening towards night it usually cool down a little. Sometimes it do but sometimes it don’t it just really depend on this weather honey. Because sometimes this weather has a mind of it’s on lol you feel me 😂😂. Honestly when it cools down you can dress this booties up on a night out with the Mr are just a night out with the girls just hanging out cooling it. This bootie is actually not that hot and feel more like a sneaker to be honest. If wearing booties and the summer is not for you I feel you. Just wait to the winter it will be here before you no it. 

Until Next Time Ladies/Gents 🤞🏿❤️🤞🏿





2 comments:

  1. Your Content writting Skills are good You add custom theme after your blog superb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber! Blogs coming along, thanks for sharing and being creative with fashion. Boot are about to be big again for the fall season. I like boots and I'm thinking of getting red ones. I need to mix it up!

    ReplyDelete