Sunday, August 4, 2019

The Nail Fetish

The Nail Fetish 

I absolutely love getting my nails done. I been getting my nails done for a very very long time. I think. I started when I was about 12 are 13 years old getting them done. I am 32 years old now lol so you do the math. That honestly has been a long time right. I used to always just get the french tip don’t laugh lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. For some reason I no that was boring 🀷🏿‍♀️🀦🏿‍♀️ but I didn’t won’t to switch it up like never never lol. Years ago I started  thinking outside the box lol and I am so so glad about that. One of the best choices I made about my nails lol.My babygirl told me a long time ago she was like mama it’s time too switch up and start wearing colors now. Ummm I was like babygirl you right I need something more brighter so it can pop more.

Popping Nail Colors 

Which I went to getting bright colors lol I never went back. Now I absolutely love bright colors on my nails. Who would have ever thought I would love bright colors 🀷🏿‍♀️ I no right. I always have been super plain with my nails to be honest. My daughter have always like pretty and bright colors on her nails.When I go too the nail salon yess she has to get hers done as well. Mother/Daughter time is always priceless❤️πŸŽ€. I absolutely love our nail dates they are truly so something special. Leilani gets so excited when picking out her nail color it just tickles me. But don’t get me wrong I get excited too now lol. Yes this whole adult gets excited especially if they have new colors. 


Relaxation Time For Me and Babygirl 

When we go to the nail salon it’s relaxation time for me and babygirl. We truly enjoy that time when we are there. Most of the time we get our nails and toes done. I love getting pedicures they feel so so good. When I am finish it feel like I got a whole new set of feet lol no foreal it really do. I love soft feet at the bottom. I don’t do no ruff feet. That’s a major no no for me a major no ruff feet drive me crazy. I have to lotion them things done everyday just to make sure they stay super soft. I no y’all feel me right? If not that’s cool I most definitely feel myself on that lol. We go to Star Nails  and I have been going there for a while I actually love it there. The service is great and I am always very very please. If you have not already go check it out guys you will love it.


Thanks for coming threw to read my blog. 

Until next time ladies/gents 🀞🏿❤️🀞🏿

1 comment: