Thursday, August 8, 2019

Blame It On Fashion

Blame It On Fashion 

Yellow is a popular summer color. I likes it because it is bright and it pops. I 
even like mustard yellow as well. Actually yellow is a color you can bring it with you in the cool weather as well. I love a pretty T-shirt in the summer with some jeans, shorts, are maybe even a skirt will work as well. This time I just decided to throw some jeans on with it. I even decided to wear my Tommy Hilfiger Visor with it as well. I was thinking why not lol since everything else is Tommy
Hilfiger. I went with some comfortable sneakers that I recently purchase and they was Tommy 
Hilfiger as well. Not much of a name brand person like I use to be but I do love Tommy Hilfiger.


Great Minds Think Alike 

I most say great minds think a lot right? I totally forget me and my couisn has the same T-shirt. He actually wore his with some jeans as well. I wore mine with some jeans as well. I wear mine with my sneakers which is Tommy Hilfiger. He pulled out his bright yellow vans which match the shirt really really good. I have not yet to purchase any vans. I need to get me at lease one pair. Yellow is really a hot color for the summer. I absolutely love the color yellow it is one of my favorite colors. When choosing yellow you can never go wrong. Me and Brandon use to wear Tommy Hilfiger all the time as teenagers. We absolutely love it lol and still do it be around for a while. I don’t think it will never fade away. They have it everywhere now and all the stores including Dillard’s, Macy’s, and even you may catch it in TJ Max sometimes.







Until next time ladies/ gents ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ❤️๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ


No comments:

Post a Comment